**Barrels must be shipped to a dealer**
Lone Wolf Distributors replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless forgings. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols. Works as an extended barrel for Glock models 17, 34 or 17L.
Special features include:
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required.
- Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings.
- Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy.
- Tighter dimensions than the original.
- Polished feed ramp and bore, diamond turned exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design.
- Broach cut rifling and target crown.
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Does not fit "pencil style" Gen1 slides.
- 9" barrel is susceptible to ammo related failures due to the extra weight. Use of 124+ grain ammo is recommended.